Hi….

hi

Hello my scrapping friends…here today with a really simple card. Sometimes a card has more of an impact when you keep it simple.

Get out your Cricut, inks and glue and………………

Let’s Make a Card

Start with a card base of black card stock measuring 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. Edge the outside of card base with gold ink. Set aside.

hi 3

Cut a piece of white card stock the same size and ink until desired. ( I used Crushed Olive and Broken China). Edge with black ink.

Grab your favorite font cartridge and start applying the letters in alphabetical order until you have the desired effect for a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card.

Have you discovered Cricut Craft Room? There is just so much more you can do with your cartridges at this free site.  I LOVE it !!!!!!!!!!

Anywhooooo……………    Ink this piece in a pretty pink, cut a scrap of black card stock just big enough to fit behind the H I  letters, and edge with black ink.

Tie a coordinating ribbon and knot.

Assemble card on an angle as shown.

hi 2

Add Liquid Pearls and butterfly for accenting.

Thanks for stamping by………..

Let's go Shopping:


3 comments

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wonderfully designed from A to Z!

Jennie said...

Fab design Penny!!! Love the way you did the butterfly.

Chris Boldovici said...

Great Card! I love the Owl birthday too! Thanks for visiting and joining my Blog. I follow yours now too!